The Multicultural Chamber of Commerce is open to collaborating and partnering with any or all accredited Chambers of Commerce, both domestic & international, as well as other non-profit organizations, government agencies, NGO or those involved in providing essential services for development of trade, commerce, education and tourism. MCC works with, and frequently applies for collaboration and partnership with other organizations, to expand our horizons and to serve the needs of our members.
To become one of our collaborators / partner, kindly send us an “Expression of Interest” with basic information about your organization.
We also encourage our members, to let us know if you are aware of any such organization, with which we can or should work with, to broaden our services.
Our current partnerships include:
1. United Nations Refugee Council (UNHCR)
2. United States Department of Health & Human Service (Enroll Michigan)
3. Michigan Department of Health & Human Services (Michigan Bridges)
4. U. S. Small Business Administration
5. SCORE (Service Corps of Retired Executives)
6. NAFSA (National Association of Foreign Student Advisors)
7. International Visitors Council
Partnership Opportunities & Benefits
1. Chambers of Commerce: Global expansion, contacts & resources, additional services for members, increased membership & revenue
2. Community Organizations: Enhanced services & programs, additional benefits for your constituents
3. Economic Development Agencies: Global Outreach, Enhanced exposure, increased trade & investment
5. Educational Institutions (Post-Secondary): Recruitment of Foreign Students, Collaboration with Foreign Institutions, Multicultural Programs at your institution, Special joint-venture seminars/workshops, Faculty/Student Exchange Programs, Study Abroad Programs, etc.
6. High Schools: Youth Programs for mentorship / internship at local businesses, Programs for Leadership, Self-Esteem, Business Acumenship, Conflict Resolution, Health & Nutrition, Pre-Professional Programs (Business, Engineering, Law, Medicine, etc.)
7. Travel & Tourism: Seminars/workshops for Destination Marketing, Marketing Overseas, Hospitality Trade Missions, Familiarization Tours, Taking Care of Foreign Guests, etc.
8. Others: Let's discuss & explore opportunities for mutual benefit.
* We are sorry but MCC is NOT interested in partnering with any political or religious organization.